Metal roofing

Everyone has their own colorful dream in the heart, have their own lofty ideals. Ideal is like a beacon, it will guide you to reach the other side of success. My ideal is to be a painter, the painter can draw anything they want. When I am unhappy, drawing can make me happy.

I think, if there is no painting in the world, people will lack a kind of enjoyment of beauty. In fact, being a painter is very tiring. Because the painting is an art, I hope my picture can make people intoxicated in different artistic charm, if not, I will work hard, perseverance, perseverance, perseverance, just like the painter leonardo Da Vinci, the teacher let him since childhood painting eggs, to draw from different angles, a picture is for three years, he didn't give up, insist on down, This is also one of the important reasons why he can become a painter.

I remember once, when I was a child in kindergarten, suddenly an art teacher came into the classroom, he said to us, today we are going to draw food, have you eaten any food? Some children said: "I have eaten watermelon, carrots, milk." Some children said: "I have eaten cabbage, pineapple, steamed stuffed bun." The art teacher told us about the process of drawing food, matters to pay attention to, I was dazed to understand some, I began to draw, looked at other children's paintings, imitate the painting up. I drew an apple, but I can't draw a leaf, what should I do? Suddenly, the art teacher came to me, he held my hand to draw up, he told me to pay attention to the sharp place of the leaf, do not become a semicircle, so I remember in the brain, after the painting, painted the color, the apple is finished. I really owe it to my art teacher to teach me. So, I like painting.

roof tiles

Metal roofing

Later, I found out that the art teacher is a senior teacher, he has been drawing for decades, he always come to our class to draw. Teach other children with a smile and never get angry.

Painting is also an art, to have a strong professional skills and foundation, the need for comprehensive ability in all aspects. Such as positioning, theme, coloring, etc. My ideal is to be a painter, so from now on, I will pay more attention to each art class, draw more, practice more, from the basic training, to master all aspects of painting skills. I also practiced for an hour a day to improve my drawing skills. In addition, I also attend art tutoring classes on weekends, consult professional teachers and read more books about art, so as to enrich my knowledge in this respect and make efforts to realize my dream of being a painter in the future.

Life can have a wonderful or difficult journey, if you fall down, up again, there is still a chance! I am going to insist on drawing down, as long as adhere to good reading, good painting, hard practice and skillful practice, will realize their ideal!

评论